To receive updates on events and publications, please enter your name and e-mail address
Applicants for IAEN Board Members
IAEN is seeking to identify individuals who would be willing to volunteer to become members of the International AIDS and Economics Network (IAEN) Board. Three of our current Board members will be retiring from their positions, which provides us with an opportunity to identify three new members. Each position on the Board will be a three year position.
- participate in approximately 4 phone calls a year,
- provide mentoring for junior economists,
- review abstracts for selected meetings,
- assist in the organizations of conferences,
- take on other tasks as needed, and
- expand our membership by inviting others to participate.
In identifying members of the board, we will attempt to expand the current geographic diversity of our board.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of the email: “Board Member Applicants”
Check out our News page for current articles, updates and documents, including:
For more news and articles, click here